Tuesday, August 16, 2011

love bucket

I was encouraged today.

In my devotion this morning, I was reminded of my love bucket. Isn't it cute?


 How's it looking today? Is it sloshing over the sides because it's so full? Is it chilling mid way? Is it dry as a bone?

Am I filling the buckets of the people God has placed in my life, or selfishly seeking the well-being of my own bucket? "We know that some people in the world are bucket fillers. These are the people who pour into you and encourage you. They leave you feeling better about yourself and life than you did before encountering them. And then there are bucket dippers. These people are often running on empty themselves and deplete others of their strength and energy." -Victoria Osteen

Philippians 2:4 "Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others."

Today, let's fill someone's bucket with some love.

xo,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment