Monday, September 19, 2011

ezra rose williamson

Our family recieved a priceless gift on Friday afternoon. He arrived in the world at 3:55 PM, all 9 lbs and 7 ounces of him.

Friends, meet my new nephew

Ezra Rose Williamson

Isn't he just delicious?

His name is Biblical, and in Hebrew meaning "Helper." Ezra also authored the books of Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah.

I am in awe of my brother, and his incredible girlfriend, Carly Rose. Y'all, she worked so stinking hard, and that little boy was just not ready to come out of his happy home. She labored for 34 hours...100% natural!!! Just amazing!

He's here. After 9 months of laugh's, tears, and countless prayers, Ezra Rose is here.



Psalm 139:13-16

13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Welcome to the big world little man. Your Aunt Kiki is counting down the days till I get to hold you in my arms.

I love you,  my precious Ezra.

No comments:

Post a Comment