Monday, May 14, 2012

monday blue's

Today is Monday.

Ew. I don't even like the word.



So like most working 9-5 people...I'm just not feeling it...plus, I have a 3 hour math class right after work on Monday and Wednesday. Catch my drift?

So, to add fuel to my already moody Monday self...one of my MALE coworkers decided to tell me that my super cute outfit (emphasis mine) reminded him of something. In my head, I'm thinking, "What could it be?" I mean I know I'm lookin' summer fresh sporting my dark denim wash skirt, lime stripes and coral polish. After a few minutes, my smile quickly faded when he proceded to show me the image on his phone.




In other words...I look like a can of Barbasol.


And with that, I say peace OUT to this day!

Mad love,
The Barb Babe

1 comment:

  1. this gave me such a good laugh. love you "Barbasol"! :)

    ReplyDelete