Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happiness

I was watching Oprah last night (LOVE Ti vo), and she was doing a show on happiness.

www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Poll-Are-You-Happy

Weird, right? A poll on happiness? It kinda makes me sad to think about it. But none the less, I took the dang quiz. Just for fun.

I am considered happy :)

I think happiness is a choice. We choose to be happy, or miserable, and this world is filled with a lot of miserable people! I mean really, it takes more effort to be unhappy than happy. Here are a few things that have made me smile this week...

1.) My husband called me this morning, just to say "I love you"
2.) My Verizon bill is $4.00 less this month...hey, every little bit counts!
3.) I talked to my Grandpa on my way into work. He is having knee replacement surgery today. He told me he was standing "butt naked" in his bedroom talking on the phone.
4.) I got a free Grande coffee delivered to my desk this morning.
5.)I made banana pudding 3 nights ago, and ate almost the entire thing by myself.
6.) It's February, and that means yoga classes start at Balanced Therapy, LLC!
7.) Tuesday and Thursday are $1.99 happy meals at McDonalds. *Note: apple slices instead of fries kids...fight the urge!

What are some things that make you happy?

K.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment