Tuesday, February 22, 2011

things i am excited about this week

The 7 things I am excited about his week:
1.) Abbigail Faye Roberts turned 3 yesterday. I continue to thank my God everytime I get to kiss her sweet face. She is a beautiful blessing to my life, I am one proud Aunt Kiki.

2.) Nick finally took down the christmas lights on our house. Yes, I am aware that it's February. There are some battles just not worth fighting.

3.) I got a massive package of Starbucks coffee from Sam's Club.

4.) Finally got to sit down and watch the Grammy's, and I have to say, Lady Gaga is psycho, but I can't get "Born This Way" out of my head.

5.) I get a Skype date with Hayley Batten this week...happiness!

6.) I colored my hair brown. Back to the basics baby, and I love it!

7.) I am making Peanut Chicken Stir-fry for dinner tonight.
Have a blessed week bloggies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment