Thursday, March 17, 2011

it's been a good week

This week has really been wonderful. I'll share :)

Monday: My hubby drove me to work. I had a not so fun date with a rather large parking curb on Saturday morning. Poor little Taurus was parked for the weekend. We picked up Starbucks on the way in :)

Tuesday: We had dinner with some new friends, Toby & Lydia, and their two precious kids Timothy and Sophia. Had some amazing coconut shrimp :)

www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/neelys-jumbo-coconut-shrimp-recipe/index.html

Wednesday: I had a math test...and I think I passed. I think...

Thursday: I forgot to pack my lunch today, and it really annoy's me to have to spend money on a healthy lunch. So? I remembered I had my Subway points card, and by gosh, sister had enough points to cover my lunch. Score! Also, I picked out my Birthday cake from Wrights Gourmet. So what if I'm 3 weeks early? I'm thinking the Hawaiian Princess cake this year for the big 27. Thoughts?

http://www.wrightsgourmet.com/

Tomorrow is Friday. Enough said.

How has your week been?

P.S. HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment