Wednesday, March 30, 2011

trader joe's

To all you poor Floridians who have never been introduced to Trader Joe's...

Allow me to introduce you to the most amazing, organic, and FUN grocery store ever!

 Meet Trader Joe's!

 This place is wondeful! I volunteer to get the groceries when I am home visiting my parents. Seriously, just going inside puts a smile on your face :) The food is incredible, healthy, and very reasonably priced. I get Trader Joe's care packages every few months from Mom & Dad (They have 2 stores, I know, it's true) and there are always
 * pad thai noodles
 * blueberry preserves
 * honey sesame sticks
 * tea tree face wipes
 *long grain brown rice

 Happiness. Now, for the bed news. There are currently no locations in FL. This has to change! So, I sent an e-mail this morning requesting a store be built in good ol' Brooksville. Thinking positive thoughts here. Check em out http://www.traderjoes.com/

 Have a beautiful Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. The closest one is in Atlanta...I make a visit every time I am in Atl :)

    ReplyDelete