Thursday, May 26, 2011

my kind of wedding

Have you seen the pic's from Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's wedding?



How cute are they? If I could ever "re-do" my wedding, I would totally copy theirs: Outside, mason jars, fireflies, hydranga's, hand picked sun dresses and cowboy boots, her mama's dress, handwritten vows, antler chandelier's hanging with crystals, I. Love. Everything! Now some of you might think, "Really? That is so red neck." But I think a little bit of country makes life a whole lot sweeter.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved my wedding, and it will always be a beautiful day I will never forget...but I was so concerned with making everyone else happy, that I lost track of what I truly wanted. And I married a country boy for crying out loud!

I feel a vow renewal comin' up soon :)

If you have not seen their pic's yet, check em out. Looks like one fun party!

Love,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment