Friday, November 18, 2011

friday thoughts

Horay...it's FRIDAY! Thank you, Jesus!

Sheesh! I don't know about you, but it's been a week! I really just wanted to do a cartwheel this morning, because I'm so happy it's Friday. Granted, the cartwheel didn't happen...because I think I have early stages of arthritis starting in my knee.

Seriously?

Yeah, seriously.

So, a few things:

1.) Demi Moore filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher yesterday.


 http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536470,00.html
I just loved them together! Yes, a 16 year age difference is alot, but it seemed like it worked for them, you know? Again, my heart is just so sad. Like Kim...I can't imagine having the world publically "judge" my marriage the way we do. Something that is meant to be so sacred, and private plastered all over the cover's of magazines. I think sometimes we feel we own the "right" to say what we want, because after all, they chose stardom. Their life IS our business...when really it isn't at all. It's NOT our place to cast judgement. Life happens whether your a billionaire, or not. I hope in this time, Demi, and Kim can find peace in their life, and their decisions.

2.) Nick and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year at our house...AHHHH! Just kidding :) I'm very excited, and trying not to go overboard as I have a tendancy of doing sometimes. I like everything to be perfect...and that just ain't life. It's going to be great...as long as I don't totally jack up the turkey!! I'm kinda loving this look for my bird this year. Thoughts?



3.) It's November 18, and Nick already put Christmas lights up on the house. Lol, bless him. I'm actually loving it, b\c every other year, it's been December 23 before they go up, so it's been a sweet change. I appreciate him, even though some of our neighbors think we're crazy! As long as they come down by Jan 1, 2012 we're ok :)

4.) Have you been watching Private Practice?? So stinkin' good! 2 hr "Intervention" last night, and we didn't even get to finish it...because we're officially old farts, and staying up till 11 PM on a weeknight is just unheard of in our house. I'll finish it tonight...after the...

5.) Casting Crown's concert! Yay!

Happy almost weekend, friends! Make it a good one :)

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment