Wednesday, November 16, 2011

keratin?


What's the deal with this, really? I recently heard so much about it, and just super skeptical that this could ever work for me...

I have a love/hate relationship with my curls, and like most women, my hair has changed a lot since I've gotten older...curse! My once beloved spirals are gone, and although my curls are still very much here...they are frizzy, and quite uncooperative most of the time...special thanks to Florida's ungodly heat, and humidity index. Heat comes with the territory, I get it, but for most of the summer, and heck even fall, we curly haired girls look more like Bozo the Clown than anything else.

So what's a curly to do?

I've researched till I'm blue in the face, and for the most part, this whole keratin deal seems to be a good thing...aside from a few not so happy ladies that got a "bad batch," majority are thrilled with the results. I'm not looking for a super sleek J-Lo type of thing...I can't totally part with my curls permanently, but a little taming of the hair beast would be welcomed!

So, for any of you bloggies that have had this done, please share some words of wisdom with a sister. I would never forgive myself if I ultimately changed the life of my hair.

Happy hump day kiddo's!
Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment