Friday, December 2, 2011

lunch time thoughts

Today I got free lunch.

This made me really happy, because it involved a biscuit (Thanks, Bill)

I love biscuits. I don't know if there's anything better in this world than a hot, homemade biscuit right out of the oven with a little bit of butter, jelly, honey...whatever.

Anyways, moving on...

There was also red beans and rice in this lunch combo, which didn't thrill me as much as the biscuit, but smelled really good. Before I dig in, I look for a spoon, or a fork.

I find this

I hate "sporks." They are so odd, and un-natural. Really, what's the point? Just throw a fork, or a spoon in the bag...but don't marry two totally seperate utensils, and force them to become one.

It's just wrong.

I ate my red beans and rice with the "spork," however I felt like I was back in kindergarden.

Any other "spork" haters out there, or is it just me?

Happy Friday, people :)

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment