Monday, January 9, 2012

sick day

Saturday morning I woke up with a terrible head cold.



It was 7:38 am, and my ears were throbbing. My throat was on fire, and my mouth was paper dry from breathing all night with it hanging open, because my nose was so stuffy. That's the worst.

For the rest of the day:

Lifetime movies, Real Houswives of Beverly Hills, sweats, tissues (with Vicks), vitamin c, Advil cold and congestion, and homemade roasted tomato soup.

I make the best tomato soup ever. Even when I'm sick. You should try it...a million times better than that canned crap.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/roasted-tomato-soup-recipe/index.html

Being sick sucks. Now hoping hubby doesnt get it, b\c he just might kill me.

waaaaaa

love and germs,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment