Monday, January 2, 2012

new year



HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGIES!!!

What a a year 2011 was! Like most, there were a lot of great, and some not so great memories that came with this past year. Some moments I will forever cherish, and others, I will be happy to let slip away. Here's some goodies :)

Janurary - My best friend Tana, her husband Brian, and big sister Abbi welcomed a new addition to their sweet family. Welcome to the world Brianna Marie Roberts!




February - Started the month off with hammering, sawing, painting, paving, and nailing. I love home projects!

March - Brought all my precious girlfriends from childhood together for a weekend at the beach...husband/kid free! I forever treasure these girls!


April - Delivered two sweet gifts. My family (missing a few) came down from VA to celebrate by 27th birthday! I'm so blessed!



And to celebrate our 5th anniversary, I flew up to DC to visit Nick for a long weekend. Such a beautiful place to see!





May 1, 2011 Osama bin Laden was killed.

June - Austin graduated from high school! Such a proud big sister!


July-August Nick got very sick. Doctors found out he had a gangrenous gallbladder, and infection had spread to his liver and stomach. We spent a lot of time in and out of hospitals.

Psalm 41:3 "The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness."

 September - I became an Aunt! Oh how I love my Ezra Rose Williamson. He's perfection!


October - Brought my family over to the west coast to meet the newest addition...hello WA! Truly one of the most majestic places I have ever been to!




November - Nick and I hosted our first Thanksgiving. I over cooked the turkey.

December - Our dearest friend's Megan and David welcomed their first little girl, Peyton Faylor Osborne. What a year of births!

Good-bye 2011. Thank you for a truly great year!

xo,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment