Monday, April 9, 2012

birthday weekend!

Turning 28 was a doozy for me this year!

For real.

I don't know why? Maybe because I still battle with feeling I'm not where society says I "should" be. Still no career, kids, or college degree. Will I be enough?

I know most of you are probably rolling your eyes, and thinking, "Calm the heck down! Your 28, not 58. You have time!" I know, I know. I think we all can dwell on the past, and fear the future, all the while forgetting to be thankful for the present. This is the place I sometimes find myself in.

This year, and this birthday really made me grateful to be in this awesome, and ever changing season in my life. God has such a way of doing that! Here's a sneak peak at the festivities :)


Cookbook signed by Giada De Laurentiis from my longtime friend, Shannon. She know I'm such a food geek! Love! Love!


Hello beautiful red velvet cupper cake!


Target just brings people together. True story! Sweet blessings to my heart.

Island day! So happy to spend the day with great friends!


So blessed!

Easter with my man. Love him!


Cowboy buddy wanted to hunt Easter eggs...or just birds, and squirrel's.

Mike and I celebrated our birthday's together this year! Yummy Publix cake = yum in da tum!

My love tank is full.
My soul is content.
My heart is happy.
My life is blessed.

Thank you all for making my day weekend so full of wonderful things!

Grateful,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment