Monday, July 30, 2012

family matters

I am full of happiness, and fresh off a 3 day vay-cay from reality with some of the greatest people on this planet.

My fabulous, and crazy family...just missing brother Chance in Washington :(

Nothing fills my soul more than spending time with these sweet faces. We laugh till our stomach's hurt, and can talk about literally anything. It's good. It's fulfilling. It's like air to my lungs. I miss them...a lot.

My brothers...gosh their pretty. And humble. And funny. And tan. And muscles. And scared of anything that touch's their feet in the Gulf. Love them.


Mom and Dad...I mean could they get any cuter? Ok, maybe if you insert two little girls in pink tutu's?







Bingo!

My Dad, the most giving, Godly, goofy, and humble man I know. One of a kind. And my Mom. She's life, and love, and un-masked. She's funny, and strong, and I need her more than anything.

And my sister. I don't know if I could ever put into words what she means to me. She's my priceless treasure. I'm a better person because of Alexa Rae.


I love every moment I'm given with my family, but somehow it's just never enough time. I'm blessed, times 6 by their presence.

We celebrated 3 birthday's, drank too many strawberry daiquiri's, chased stingray's, and laughed about reading 50 Shades of Grey...in a row. Literally.


My heart is full. My body is less white, and my soul is simply blessed.

Don't miss these moments, friends. Enjoy the people you love most, because this is the good stuff.

Carpe Diem,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment