Thursday, August 23, 2012

life's a changin'...

I've been thinking today about how much my life has changed since I've gotten married, and grown older. Things that I use to think were "so important" have long been tossed to the side as I embark on the newer, and ever changing seasons of my life these days...

I now:

*Attend home-owners meetings.
*Clip/organize coupons, and typically know what's on sale before hand.
*Plan week night dinners, and experiment with new/healthy recipe's.
*Exercise is no longer an option.
*Bed time is never later than 10PM on a week night, and weekend fun usually winds down by 11PM.
*Realize the importance of sunscreen, and cutting out processed foods.
*Lingering longer in the 'Lawn and Garden Center' at Home Depot.
*Applying anti-aging creams before age 30.
*Saturday afternoon's consist of friend's kid's birthday parties.
*Appreciate clothing styles that flatter my body type.
*Loving and needing the different types of people God randomly places in your life.

Yes, my life is very different now, but I have such an appreciation for this.

Embrace whatever, and wherever God has you right now, friends. It's good.

xo,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment