Tuesday, June 14, 2011

i hate the dentist

I hate the dentist! I hate the whole experience.

*The oversized "bib" around your neck.
*The obnoxious bright light in your eyes (Bonus: The super cool sunglasses make this slightly better)
*The sound of scraping and scratching on your pearly whites.
*Poking your gums to death.
*The gritty spearmint polishing stuff that feels like a mouthful of straight up sand.
*And the dreaded question, "So, Kristin, are we still not flossing everyday?"

Just shoot me, please!

Now, as much as I dread this twice a year nightmare, I go religiously every 6 months...like a good kid. I'm a teeth person, it's the first thing I tend to look at when I meet someone. Come on, you know you do it too.

And every 6 months, I get the same report...

"Kristin, you seem to have weak teeth that are prone to cavity's. Bummer!"

How is this possible? I don't drink sugary soda's, I rarely eat candy, & I brush twice a day!

On top of this "weak teeth" deal, I also have 3 baby teeth that I still haven't lost. Seriously? Yeah, seriously! Not sure how that happened, but apparently from my x-rays, I never got permanent teeth to push them out and replace them. So, those little babies are stuck in there. Weird! Which leads to...

dental implants.

What?

Let's just be in prayer that those babies stay put, cause sister don't have that kind of green.

So brush up, floss up, and go to the blessed dentist, bloggies. You don't want to look like this



Happy Tuesday,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment