Thursday, June 2, 2011

few things

Hey y'all,

Happy Thursday!

I have very much liked loved this super short week. I seriously think we should have 3 days weekends EVERY WEEK! I believe it will make people happier, and hello, this world needs more happy people :)

Tuesday evening I took a cooking class at Publix. I know, amazing! We made some bang-o-rang desserts, and I met some super fun people. Now I will say, some of the classes are slightly pricey, but I highly reccommend it to anyone in the Tampa Bay area. Makes for a fun girls night/date night. Try it.

We are offically entering summer, and I love it...well not the sticky humidity, but I am very ready for a vacation. We are thinking St. Augustine this year. My sweet Nick has been working his booty off, and I think a week of some sand, sun, snorkeling, a little fishing/boating, and some of the BEST shrimp ever would make this Dittman duo quite happy and refreshed.

My little brother is graduating high school in two weeks. He will officially be a college student, and the rents will only have one little one left! WHAT? I officially feel like an old fart. I am so happy for him, and feel so blessed that we will be able to make it to his graduation :) Such an amazing accomplishment!! Proud of you T!!

Bella (our family dog) is finally feeling a little better, thank you Jesus! Still not sure what exactly has made her so sick, but she's rebuilding her strength a little. Now if she would only stop eating EVERYTHING in sight (ie: bugs, mulch, grass, flowers, glasses, crayons, paper, dinner thawing on the counter...) maybe she won't have this problem anymore. We still love you Bells.

Tonight I am making Tilapia w/lemon butter, and roasted asparagus for dinner (delish), doing like 3 loads of laundry...still confused as to how this happens with only ME home, and watching the season finale of "Khloe & Lamar."

Have a beautiful night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment