Friday, June 10, 2011

things i'm excited/not about this wk

Hi all,

TGIF!!!!

How has your week been? Anything good? Bad? In between?

Here's a few things that have just made me smile
1.) I discovered Tiramisu ice cream at Publix. Oh. My. GOSH! Must pick up some tonight!!

2.) My husband bought me a "happy" last night. For my kitchen. For me to use in my kitchen, and it's totally awesome!

Note: Cannot figure out HOW to flip this around? Tilt your head, and you will get the idea.Super cool, right?

3.) I am loving Facetime on my iPhone. It's nice to see my hubby on our nightly chats :) 1 more week!!

4.) Tried a new recipe last night, on myself. "Spicy Tangerine Beef" was a mad success. Well, I didn't get any complaints :)

5.) A customer told me today that I had "the greatest hair ever!" Lol, she was really old, and really adorable.

6.) I bought new bath towels this wk, and only spent $11 b\c I had amazing in store savings coupons. Word!

And the not so good things
1.) I waited 6 hours to get the "$5 Friday" coupon from Bounty today. They were out in less than 2 min. Plus those ladies get crazy!

2.) I had a headache that was so bad, my hair follicle's actually hurt. I am amazed as to how this even happens?

3.) It's been really hot this wk, like unGodly hot...that the panel inside my driver's side door fell off. The glue that holds it on literally melted. Now it just looks ghetto.



Happy wknd!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment