Tuesday, June 21, 2011

little brother's graduation

This past weekend marked a very special day in our family. My little brother, Austin Taylor Williamson graduated high school :) Holler!

This was such a surreal experience for me. So many feelings washed over me seeing him march (well, it was more like a swag :) across that stage to recieve his ticket into adulthood.

 I'm so proud!
 I'm so old?
 He's too young to graduate!
 But he is tall enough :)
 He's officially grown up :(

Oh my goodness!

He went from this

to this...waaaaaaaaay too fast!


Where does time go? He grew from an ornery little toddler who had a permanent scowl on his face, to a 6'2" hilarious, soft spoken, unbelievably responsible, and humble man of God.

As I sat in the bleachers of the William & Mary Hall listening to Principal Wagner play "Time of your life" by Green Day on his guitar...my heart was so full of love and appreciation of this beautiful life we live. What a precious gift we are given, and how fast it goes by.

Austin, I am so proud of who you are, and whom you represent. Dream big and believe you can do anything. I'm so excited for you to enter this next chapter in your life...embrace it little brother, the best is yet to come. I love you so very much!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment