Monday, October 29, 2012

moody monday

Not gonna lie y'all...I'm in one sour mood today, and honestly it's just a bunch of life.

1.) I woke up to a mouthful of painful blisters things this morning...thanks to an extra whitening mouth wash that's from satan himself. These are terrible! All inside my bottom lip, and under my tongue...what? It's enough to make you want to cry because they hurt so b a d l yyyyyy. Skip the mouth wash peeps, cause this is crap!

2.) The big truck started acting up, so I had to drive it into work this morning...which makes total sense because, hello?...I work at a car dealership. But I was running late because I was messing with my new bangs (annoyance #3) and lost track of time. So I threw it into high gear, jumped in the beast truck to be greeted by the dinging diesel light, mumble a lot of useless mumbo gumbo, drive to the gas station, put just enough in to turn the light off, mumble more because I forgot my jacket and I'm shivering...it's a a chilly 54 degrees, and finally make my way into work...with mud on my black pants from the dirty truuuuuuuck!

3.) The bangs. Do we like them? Do we hate them? It just depends on the day...meh!
4.) Today is GORGEOUS!!!! I just want to be home, open all the window's, light my pumpkin spice candles and clean! Fabulous fall weather like this energizes me to clean, clean, clean! But instead, I'm at work, work, work.

5.) Some relationships in my life have taken a hard hit as of late, and today was no exception. What is going on? I know I just gotta keep things in perspective, and truly believe that no matter what, God has it under control, and under His feet, but y'all...this sucks. I'm just feeling defeated and frustrated.

So enough with my insignificant complaining, I think I just needed to vent a smidge.

Thanks for listening, or laughing, or whatever. I pray the rest of your Monday is delightful, blogsters!

xo!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment