Friday, October 19, 2012

tall one turns 20

This is my Austin.
Today he turns 20.


Gosh, he's cute.

Austin Taylor Williamson came into our family on October 19, 1992. He was sibling number 4. He had jet black hair, the sweetest smile ever created, and a fiery temper like the devil. My Mom use to cry when she tucked him into bed at night because she had spent the past 12 hours disciplining him/time-outing him/yelling/parenting times a thousand him. And the next morning it would start all over again. Austin never cried. I use to think he was half human, and half steel because he was so strong willed.

As he grew, God mellowed him out...and we are thankful :)

He is gentle, soft spoken, and has a heart of gold. When he's home from college for the weekend, he and Trent are typically attached at the hip. I love that about our family. We genuinely like each other.


He's also tall. Really tall. I only come up to his arm pit...which makes me think I got the shaft in the height department. We call him "Biggin' and Tall One."

And he's funny as crap.


I love and truly admire who you are, T. You have grown into such an amazing man of character, and just make me really proud to be your sister. I hope you feel loved, and treasured today. You greatly bless my life, and I'm just thankful to call you my family.

Happy 20th, tall one!
xo,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment