Wednesday, February 29, 2012

bad habits


Confession is good for the soul, right?

Ok, here we go:

I don't wear my seatbelt. This bad habit could possibly kill me one day...I know. I'm truly trying to be more mindful of this...especially since I'm married to a cop. :(

I speed.

I can burp. Loudly. Better than any man. Maybe this is a talent? It's incredibly rude, and un-polite, but I'm not so great anymore since I've cut out soda. Your welcome.

I NEVER take my keys out before I get to my car at night. I just stand there in the dark outside of my locked car, and dig to the bottom of my purse. I can pull out anything/everything except for my keys.

I skip to the end of the chapter before I read the begining.

I over analyze everything! True story.

I appologize when I shouldn't.

I procrastinate.

I curse, but not the really "bad words."

I rarely floss, but always make sure I do the night before I go to the dentist. It makes a difference.

I have great intentions, so I sometimes commit to things I know I can't do. However, I'm getting so much better at this...praises!

I forget birthday's and anniversaries. I need multiple reminders.

I hate getting gas, so I wait until the last. possible. moment. My gas light is literally screaming at me, and I'm usually coasting to the pump on fumes.

I bite my nails...unless their painted. I think this means I need weekly manicures!

I eat dessert every night :)

What are your bad habits? Take a ride on the freedom train friends, and let it all out :) It's good for ya!

Happy hump day!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment