Thursday, February 16, 2012

the pioneer woman

This lovely gal is Ree Drummond, and she is ahhhhhhhhh-mazing!

I'm kinda addicted to her, as in I try to duplicate every single thing she makes, watch her every single Saturday morning on Food Network, and secretly envy her "accidental" country girl life. She's a blogger, homeschool mom, cowgirl, photographer, and now Foodnetwork star!

Side note: My personal fav's...iced coffee, salsa, knock you naked brownies, and corn chowder. Yum-O!

Her blog is delightfully funny, and filled with the most amazing pictures of her beautiful family, her fabulous food, and her gorgeous frontier.

I see cow's at my front door everyday, don't you?

Ok...I'll stop with the awesome pictures. Just check her out, will ya? You won't be sorry.

Happy Thursday, peeps!

Love,
The "wannabe"

No comments:

Post a Comment