Friday, April 22, 2011

HE is good



Today is Good Friday, and it is today that I am reminded of all the good things in my life.

I am a child of God. My salvation is secure based on my faith in Jesus Christ. He bore my sin and shame by His death on the cross, and rose from the dead three days later so that I will have eternal life in heaven. My God is good.

I have a resurrected marriage. A brand new marriage, and a husband that loves me in a way I can't even describe. He values me. He respects me. He honors me. He supports me. He supports us. My God is good.

I have a fantastic family and wonderful friends that have been there through thick and thin. My God is good.

I have the sweetest dog on the planet. He catches a ball, brings it back, only barks when someone knocks at the door, sits, and sleeps with us at night. My God is good.

We have a beautiful home that we love. My God is good.

Jesus, YOU are good.

Happy Easter friends

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment