Monday, April 11, 2011

one sweet weekend

Well, we had one fabulous weekend.

Friday...I came home from work to a red dining room.

Really red.

Cherry Cobbler

 I tried not to freak and wonder how olive green and light brown color swactches taped to the wall turned to red? Maybe I had mentioned red a few weeks ago, but figured it was a little bold for our small dining room.

Deep breath.

I tried to remember that my precious husband had been busting his rear to get our house back in working order. As y'all know, this has been one rather easy project that has turned from one thing into another. I'd be lying if I said my patience have not been tested over the past few months. Ladders, dropclothes, screwdrivers, nails, shop vac's, dust in places I never knew could get dusty, furniture pulled from everywhere, endless trips to Home Depot...it's been a job. But, it's turning out beautiful.

Anyways, back to my story...

After my red dining room shock, we headed to dinner at Bonefish with our dear friends Brian & Tana. We are rather huge fans of Bang Bang Shrimp :)


Delish!

Saturday, 7:30 am, Nick hit the ground running. He had the yard cut, plants watered, trash taken out and the house totally clean by 11 am.

I am liking this. Very much.

I headed out to meet my girlfriend for lunch in Clearwater. We ended up back at our house for a surprise birthday party my husband planned for me. I had no clue! It was such a nice night!

Sunday, Nick and I headed to Lutz to spend the afternoon with his family. It was long overdue, and he always enjoy's talks with his Dad.

Wrapped the night up with another trip to Home Depot for some more red paint.

Two coates just aint enough...

How was your weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment