Tuesday, April 5, 2011

things that make me smile

This past weekend was just wonderful! Friday, my family came down from VA for my little brother's spring break. Well, I suppose they are not so little anymore...


















We had a fabulous meal: lasagna, salad, and hot garlic bread. Of coarse...keylime pie and cheesecake brownies for dessert :) My dear friend, Katie was also in town for the weekend. They make my heart so very happy!

Saturday we packed up and headed to Indian Rocks Beach. Sadly, we didn't get a touch of sun...nada, and it was a crazy, beautiful 83 degrees all day! How does this happen? We topped it off with a trip to the Kooky Coconut for some ice cream. Toasted Coconut for me, Superman & Butterfinger for the boys.

Sunday we went to church and had lunch by the pool. Another gorgeous day. I studied for a few hours for my math test the following night, and then Nick and I headed to South Tampa and had dinner outside at Chipotle. Such a lovely evening.

Monday, my math test...that I studied for Sunday...totally got postponed till Wednesday :) And the painters started painting all the trim and new colors for the walls. Mississippi Mud possibly for the dining room? Decisions...

Today we had a little tornado blow through Spring Hill, and it blew two of the letters off the sign at the dealership..so FLAMMER FORD currently reads LAMME FORD

Tomorrow I turn 27.

Have a fabulous Tues, friends

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment